Presented by The Petaluma Downtown Association with 2017 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
ROCKY® & ROSIE® Chicken
- 8am to 11am: Lions Club Breakfast at Main Street across from Putnam Plaza
- 10am: Festival begins; enjoy local food, arts & craft vendors, kids activities, local businesses, non-profit booths and more!
- 10am: Cow Chip Throwing Contest (sponsored by Washington Square) in front of McNear's (23 Petaluma Blvd N.). Watch the cow chips fly and see who can land theirs the farthest!
- 10am to 12pm: Bad Neighbor at the Sonoma Clean Power Stage on B Street at 2nd St.
- 10:15am: Petaluma Egg Farm's Cutest Chick Contest (Call 707-763-0921 to enter!) in front of Copperfields' Books (140 Kentucky St.). Watch the little kiddos in chick attire compete for the title of the Cutest of the Cute!
- 11am-3:30pm: Beer Gardens Open at Western & Kentucky AND B & Petaluma Blvd.
- 11:30am: Clover Kids' Parade steps off
- 12pm: Main parade steps off
- Don't miss the Spring Antique Faire on Sunday April 29th from 8am to 4pm on Fourth St, Kentucky St and Western Ave!!